CDE-Tools: on-key-enter: Trigger not responding

From: MICHAEL HEJTMANEK <MHEJTMANEK_at_clients.switch.ch>
Date: 25 Feb 1995 18:08:35 GMT

Does anybody know what the trick to CDE2, Forms 4.5 on-key-enter trigger is?

I have tried every which way of implementing this trigger and I cannot get ANY respose from it (in other words the trigger just doesn't fire).

I am not an Oracle Forms programmer, but I know VB & V C++ triggers. And all the other on-key triggers that I have created do work. What is the secret to on-key enter?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Michael Hejtmanek // Switzerland // Earth // mhejtmanek_at_clients.switch.ch Received on Sat Feb 25 1995 - 19:08:35 CET

Original text of this message