Oracle Database Analyst (Redmond, WA)

From: Bill England <wengland_at_Data-IO.COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 00:04:50 GMT

URGENTLY NEED DATABASE ANALYST   DATA I/O is a leading supplier of the software and equipment used when developing designs for implementation in programmable integrated circuits. This is an excellent opportunity for a DBA to be responsible for researching, developing, and implementing automation process for our Design Software Business Unit.

Critical success factors include:

    o 5+ years experience developing database applications

      using Oracle/relational database design skills in a
      multi-tasking environment

    o Project management skills
    o Strong experience building data models for user applications     o Demonstrated automation of data collection and report       generation skills
    o The ability to convert and transform data between host and PC

Please respond by sending your resume or calling Christy Miller, our Technical Recruiter, at (206) 867-6889.

    DATA I/O
    10525 Willows Road NE
    Redmond, WA 98073
    FAX: (206) 867-6860       E-Mail: millerc_at_data-io.com)
    <URL:http://www.data-io.com/>

We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.

--
 +-  Bill England,  bill.england_at_data-io.com --------------------------+
 |   * *      H -> He +24MeV                                           |