About the procedure of creating tables...

From: Davis Shu Kee Chan <r6d192_at_ugrad.cs.ubc.ca>
Date: 24 Feb 1995 15:17:45 -0800

Hi! Everyone, here is a dummy question on how to create a table. Say, I have the following in file "create_schema.sql":

	CREATE TABLE advisor_note
        ( TB_student_number INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES student_info (TB_sudent_number),
          TB_problem        VARCHAR(240),
          TB_advice         VARCHAR(240),
          TB_advisor     VARCHAR(240),
          TB_met_year       INTEGER,
          TB_met_month      INTEGER,
          TB_met_day        INTEGER,
          PRIMARY KEY (TB_student_number) )
        STORAGE ( INITIAL 10240 NEXT 10240 ); /* check if enough */

could anyone please tell me how can I create this table so that I can do INSERT, DELETE, and SELECT? Currently, I run the code(Pro*C) I wrote and I get error -942 which is 'table space not exist '.

May GOD Bless you!

davis chan Received on Sat Feb 25 1995 - 00:17:45 CET

Original text of this message