Oracle Financials or Mfg. -Recruiter

From: new boston <nbsnatl_at_onramp.net>
Date: 23 Feb 1995 17:08:33 GMT

New Boston Systems is a National consulting organization, based out of Woburn, MA. We specialize in placement of database developers. Our client is currently in need of high level Oracle consultants. These positions will entail:

                A conversion from current mainframe system to Oracle
                Consultants should be knowledgeable in Oracle Financials or Mfg
                        applications - (release 10 preferred)
                Other required experience:  HP UX, Unix, COBOL, C, C++, PC Exp
                This position is located in Ohio and rates or salaries are
                        negotiable.

Please contact Marie Anderson at 800-676-9559 for additional information. Received on Thu Feb 23 1995 - 18:08:33 CET

Original text of this message