Split up FTP Poracle7.exe into chunks!

From: Henry O' Keeffe <Henry_okeeffe_at_inmarsat.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 10:50:38 GMT

Oracle,

Could you please split up the poracle7.exe into smaller chunks, as I too keep getting thrown off before the transfer is complete.

I am trying to ftp from a VMS machine, and when I do a dir/size=all it shows that a large portion has been transferred, but hasn't been written yet. However when the connection times out, VMS blows away everything - and quite rightly, as there's no point in having half a file.

I've managed to get the .bat file. If the large exe was slpit up, I could transfer it in chunks.

Whaddya Reckon?

Henry.
Henry_Okeeffe_at_Inmarsat.Org

All opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of my employer. Received on Wed Feb 22 1995 - 11:50:38 CET

Original text of this message