HELP!!! HELP!!!!

From: Strategic Resources <sri_at_tyrell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 23:15:29 GMT

We desparately need to hire an Oracle DBA who also has experience as a DB2 DBA. This person will wear a variety of hats as we are migrating from a legacy system with DB2 to a full client server environment with Oracle 7. If anyone knows of some one with these skills PLEASE forward their name and contact information to our Director of Technical Staffing Mr. Harold Perkins, he can be reached via E-mail at sri_at_tyrell.net or haroldlp_at_tyrell.net or by phone at 1-800-444-2745. We are offering a $1000.00 referral to the person who gives us the name of the individual we hire. The position is in the Chicago area.

Thanks for your help. Sorry for the intrusion to your discussion group.

Harold Perkins
Director of Technical Staffing
Strategic Resources, Inc.
sri_at_tyrell.net Received on Tue Feb 21 1995 - 00:15:29 CET

Original text of this message