Re: Using Oracle/Sybase/Informix/Progress DB via Access

From: Brendan Patrick Charles <bcharles_at_lawson.its.utas.edu.au>
Date: 20 Feb 1995 07:13:57 GMT

In article <3htu2f$5re_at_remus.ultranet.com>, Charlie Cormier <charliec_at_waters.ultranet.com> writes:

>If you have experience in using any of the named DBs using Access as a 'front-end', we're interested in hearing of your experiences, pro or con.

[...]
>Send replies directly to charliec_at_waters.ultranet.com, and they will be held in strictest confidence. Only our management will see them.

That's hardly the spirit Charlie. We (collective) too are interested in any experiences so perhaps you could post a summary or even only keep those replies which do explicity request confidentiality.

>Charlie Cormier
>Waters Business Systems

Regards,

--
Brendan Charles Programmer/Analyst/All round good guy  | If you take these views
Lactos Pty Ltd - Master Cheesemakers                   | As anything but mine