SQL*NET in personal ORACLE

From: X.Z Wang <wxz_at_vision8.engr.utk.edu>
Date: 19 Feb 1995 20:22:02 GMT

Hi All,

First let me give all my thanks for all the help I have gotten from Thomas J Kyte, Tze-Ming, Frank Newman, Geoff Coleman and Cathy Fischer.

When I tried to build another database other than the default one (oracle7) this morning, I was given the error message that the SQL*NET driver is not loaded. The possible reason I can guess are 1>. there is no SQL*NET in the Personal Oracle, 2>. I missed something when I installed ORACLE. But there is no error message when I installed ORACLE and every thing else runs prety smoothly so far. Please help.
Thanks in advance,

                 ---WXZ   wxz_at_vision1.engr.utk.edu