Re: Forms 4.5 requirements ?

From: Robert Jones <rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 12:52:03 GMT

In article <D3ztoG.10H_at_info.uucp>,
derwin_at_mach2.wlu.ca (Daryl Erwin) wrote:

>I feel like we've been left in the cold.
>PS. And how does everyone feel about replacing $150 terminals with $5000+
>workstations that need to be upgraded yearly....?

Tell me about it. Our customers are screaming GUI at us when all they need are dumb terminals. Perhaps they'll stop shouting when they see the cost of running Forms 4.5 capable PC's.

rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk         Kalamazoo ANSWER Limited
rjj_at_ix.compulink.co.uk          Oracle Software House
                                All opinions are mine, all mine.