will I ever get Personal Oracle??

From: Mr Angus Beare <ucfaabe_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 15:51:25 GMT

I've been trying to download Personal Oracle and Objects for OLE from ftp.oracle.com on and off for the past three weeks and every time I get thrown off before the file(s) has been transferred. I've tried all time of day and night and no success.

I finally ordered the CD and waited for the three to four days delivery time to pass....no CD has arrived yet and no explanation from Oracle.

Does anyone have a UK contact for Oracle on this or does anyone know if/when a site in Europe will be set up?

We don't *all* live in America and some of us are doing our best to keep up! So come on Oracle get your finger out and get us this stuff!

Mr Angry, Angrytown, Angryborough, England. Received on Fri Feb 17 1995 - 16:51:25 CET

Original text of this message