Re: Oracle Financials

From: Lantwell Pty Ltd (Bernard Craddock) <"Lantwell>
Date: 16 Feb 1995 12:17:12 GMT

Robert Wright <rwright_at_ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> pucka_at_ug1.plk.af.mil (Greg Pucka) wrote:
> >I looking for infromation about this package.
> >
> >Can anyone help me?
>
> Greg,
> What sort of information do you want?
> My organisation is running Oracle Financials release 9
> Rob Wright

Greg,

  I too work in a Financials organisation and can be of some   assistance.

Rob

  I'm currently consulting at NSAHS based at RNS as you may already know   where also running release 9.4 on a Sequent box, currently in the   middle of an upgrade to Rel 10.4 on 7.1.4 of the DB. Contact me at   bcraddoc_at_ozemail.com.au anytime.

Bernard Craddock. Received on Thu Feb 16 1995 - 13:17:12 CET

Original text of this message