SQL*Forms 3.0 and ORACLE 7.0

From: Sharkbones <sharkbones_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Feb 1995 19:10:41 -0500

This question my have been asked before, but here it goes. We just moved from version 6.0 of the database to version 7.0. Everything seemed to have gone just fine. We are now back to development using SQL*Forms 3.0. When we generate forms, get no compilation errors, the forms functionally work as expected. The problem is that the labels appear in the first column down the left side of the screen and not where they are supposed to be when the form is executed. This only happens occasionally. Usually, we can delete the change and modify the form again and the form will be fine.
Why does this happen? Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Feb 14 1995 - 01:10:41 CET

Original text of this message