Re: Oracle Novell sites?

From: Dennis Matzen <dmatz_at_ccnet.com>
Date: 9 Feb 1995 01:10:30 GMT

In article <3hajjg$5dd_at_taquito.abq.bdm.com>, fnewman_at_bdmserver.bdm.com (Frank Newman I10752) says:

>The only gotchas we have experienced so far is lack of availability of SQL*Net
>V2 (although it is scheduled for release this month).

We are looking into installing a Oracelware server at my location. I am interested in what hardware you installed yours on. Processor, memory and disk system is of most interest. We are looking at a Compaq Pentium, 32M Ram and three 2GB scsi drives...Thanks... Received on Thu Feb 09 1995 - 02:10:30 CET

Original text of this message