Re: Oracle Novell sites?

From: Jim Marshall <jim_at_fpl-uk.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 00:01:42 +0000

|| hzabokrz_at_nbrws43.uucp (Zabokrzycki) writes:
|| An old friend of mine who is now a consultant has asked me if I knew of any
|| sites using Oracle on Netware. Where I work is primarily HP UX - is there
|| anybody out there who would be willing to swap success/horror stories
|| implementing Oracle7 on Netware?

    I'd also be interested in hearing anything good or bad (preferably good!)     about Oracle7, tho' specifically on Netware 4...

    Info such as stability, performance, support etc would be much     appreciated. Also interested if anyone can tell me whether its     Novell-certified, since neither Novell nor Oracle can decide if it     is (or isn't...)

--
Cheers,
   Jim