Oracle Performance Tuning Tool!

From: David Cherin <blagoon_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 01:05:14 GMT

We have developed a Performance Tuning and Analysis tool for Oracle data access. The program is designed to show ALL queries sent by any Windows application to monitor their performance. Connections to Oracle (we show the server, username, and passwords), Queries (we show the SQL text), Fetches (we show the data as it is returned from the database), and the execution time of these operations are traced as your Windows application accesses Oracle.

The product is compatible with Oracle 7. We are entering into Beta and are beginning to select beta test sites. If you feel that you could provide useful feedback to help us complete our Beta program, then please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience to see if you qualify for our beta test.

--

David L. Cherin  (blagoon_at_netcom.com)
Blue Lagoon Software, Inc.

(818) 345-2200, ext. 112
(818) 345-8905/Fax
"The company that provides JET Inspector, ODBC Inspector, and SQL Inspector for Windows"