Re: Personal Oracle7

From: Vito Kwan <vkwan_at_news.dorsai.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 17:39:17 GMT

Doug Bitting (dbitting_at_us.oracle.com) wrote: : In article <1995Jan27.001257.2880_at_clarify.com>, frank_at_clarify.com (Frank : Hsun-Feng Lai) wrote:

: >I have downloaded the trial release and sadly found quite a few problems with
: >the installation. Can anyone shed some light on the problem that I ran into?
: >
: >If you try to install the complete suite, the orainst will tell you
: >dbtools.vrf[0]:FILE_NOT_FOUND.

: You will get this type of error (File not found) if you either (a) left
: out a piece in your download, or didn't use the -d option when you
: extracted the file.

Or you could run the batch files along with all the exe files you download. I have no problem to install the Personal Oracle. Neither do I have problem to connect to PowerBuilder.

   I am running on IBM 75MHz (486) BlueLighting with 16M of memory.    The PB that I am using is Powerbuilder 3.0a (Enterprise Version).

Vito Kwan
vkwan_at_dorsai.org Received on Tue Jan 31 1995 - 18:39:17 CET

Original text of this message