Re: SQLNet for Winsock ? (fwd)

From: InterScience Nordic <interscience.nordic_at_pi.se>
Date: 29 Jan 1995 13:11:36 GMT

SQLNet works fine with Trumpet under Windows. I use Microsoft Access and Oracles SqlPlus to access an Oracle version 7 database on a unix machine via a PPP connection using Trumpet v2.0 and SQLNet v1.1. When I installed SQLNet, and it asked me what network I was running, I picked one which mentioned "via WinSock" in it's description. This setup gives me great flexibility as to where I can work.

Anders.