Oracle Documentation!?

From: Jeff Busch <68a869_at_llnl.gov>
Date: 20 Jan 1995 01:15:26 GMT

Does anyone know how to purchase Oracle manuals? I am looking for manuals for Case Generator 5.1 beta.

The only documentation I can find is on CD-ROM. So I look at the CD-ROM to try to examine it on my Mac. Open the package and it says "Here are the installation instructions for Windows. If you have another platform, find the manual that says how to install it on that platform (which is nowhere to be found). And by the way, you can't look at the CD-ROM without installing ANOTHER product -- Oracle Book!" And if you can't get Oracle Book to run, look at the documentation on CD-ROM. Ha Ha!

---
Jeff Busch             Internet busch1_at_llnl.gov
Voice (510) 423-9134   Fax (408) 263-1360