Reports on Oracle Stored procedures

From: J. Carl Molinari <jcarl_at_symantec.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 18:43:09 GMT

I am currently trying to find a reporting tool that will work with Oracle stored procedures. Specifically, stored procedures that return data as an array rather than as a table. All the reporting packagses I've looked at so far wsnt the data to be returned as a table, so aren't suitable. I am trying to get a copy of Oracle SQL reopts for evaluation, but wondered if anyone in netland had a reccomendation of another package.

J. Carl Molinari jcarl_at_symantec.com Received on Thu Jan 19 1995 - 19:43:09 CET

Original text of this message