Re: Forms 4.0 term parameter fails

From: Brian Stanek <bstanek_at_indy.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 02:16:39 GMT

Jeff Busch (68a869_at_llnl.gov) wrote:
: Has anyone gotten forms40 to run with the term parameter?

: For example:

: f40run cdcdict term=$HOME/fmrcxsun:xsun returns an error

: "Cannot find file name: fmrcxsun". This is despite the fact that the
: file exists in my home directory. The same error occurs if I hardcode
: the path the to the terminal resource file in the
: $ORACLE_HOME/forms40/admin/terminal directory

: I am running on Sun OS unix.

This is just a guess, but did you look at your ORATERMKITPATH enviroment variable?

The oraterm file should be located in that directory.

Brian Stanek
Profound Consulting Received on Thu Jan 19 1995 - 03:16:39 CET

Original text of this message