Newbie Question: Workgroup for Mac/Windows clients

From: Matt Malsky <MattM_at_brownvm.brown.edu>
Date: 13 Jan 1995 16:42:08 GMT

Hi,

I'd appreciate any help offered to sort out info I've gotten about the Oracle Workgroup server.

I need to put a client/server database on a Pentium server for Mac and Windows clients. If I run the NT (or OS/2) version of Oracle on the server, is there a client available for the Mac? Can I run SQL*Net for the Macs on TCP/IP to do this? I'd love to hear any other suggestions for a small (10 concurrent users), mixed platform network.

TIA
Matt Malsky
Coalition of Essential Schools
Brown University Received on Fri Jan 13 1995 - 17:42:08 CET

Original text of this message