Re: Sybase to Oracle Conversion ?

From: Walker White <wwhite_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 3 Jan 1995 13:46:47 GMT

ila2017_at_zeus.datasrv.co.il (Yudy Levia) writes:
>Has anyone ported a Sybase application to Oracle ?
>I'm looking for a tool or a method to maintain an product/application
>both in sybase and in oracle.
>
>MAIN PROBLEM: I need a converter from sysbase stored procedure
>(transact/SQL) to Oracle stored procedure (PL/SQL).
>this process is repetitous.
>any help or a lead will be greatly appreciated.
>

> Yori Lavi

Please contact your Oracle representative and ask him/her for some of the following:

Database Conversion Guide: Sybase 4.X to Oracle (part number A18227)
Database Conversion Guide: Sybase 10 to Oracle  (part number A22184)
S2O: Sybase to Oracle Conversion Utilities      (part number A23468)

These will help you get started.

Walker White
Oracle Corporation Received on Tue Jan 03 1995 - 14:46:47 CET

Original text of this message