Re: Oracle FaxBAck

From: Alvar1 <alvar1_at_aol.com>
Date: 2 Jan 1995 13:51:04 -0500

rt_at_astro> Subject: Oracle FaxBAck From: rt_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu
rt_at_astro> (rt_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu) Date: 22 Dec 1994 06:15:30 GMT
rt_at_astro> Message-ID: <3db5i2$6b2_at_cronkite.ocis.temple.edu>
rt_at_astro>
rt_at_astro>  My day has not been a very good one. I first find out that
rt_at_astro> the plumber installed a faucet that came with a little note
rt_at_astro> that said that this Moen faucet contains lead, a chemical
rt_at_astro> known to the State of Cal. to cause birth defects or other
rt_at_astro> reproductive harm..
rt_at_astro>
rt_at_astro>  My other problem and more worthy of this group has to do
rt_at_astro> with Oracle Faxback. Does anyone know how long it waits
rt_at_astro> between missed connection attempts with your fax/modem? I
rt_at_astro> think I reqested a fax at 6pm EST then got a call at 7:30 and
rt_at_astro> then at 10:30. Of course my fax stoped working and didn't
rt_at_astro> connect the first time. How often does the Oracle Faxback
rt_at_astro> service try to call you back? I don't want to get called all
rt_at_astro> through the night and day with a fax that cannot answer. How
rt_at_astro> can I cancel the request? I would appreciate any replies..

Send them the faucet Received on Mon Jan 02 1995 - 19:51:04 CET

Original text of this message