HELP oracle on a PowerPC AIX 3.2.5

From: jpsb <jpsb_at_Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>
Date: 27 Dec 1994 07:46:56 -0600

I've been tring to get oracle install on new IBM PowerPC, AIX 3.2.5 sqldba core dumps during install! Oracle says it is a bug it AIX. something about decompressing files extracted from the CD. IBM doesn't have a clue as to what the problem is. I've got a pile of PTF's but oracle is still core dumping. Anyone got any ideas? I'm starting to get calls from others on this problem and could really use some help. Thanks

jim shirreffs
jpsb_at_starbase.neoSoft.com

Please stay on the line your call will be answered in the order ..... ring ring ring ring ring ..... Received on Tue Dec 27 1994 - 14:46:56 CET

Original text of this message