Re: Looking for 3rd party GUI

From: <tsukkel_at_vmsmail.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 22 Dec 94 16:26:19 PST

--

The tools listed above may be apporpriate. You did not indicate what type of
application you intend to create the graphical interface for. Is it light

I work for a company called Cognos Inc. We supply serveral tools to allow
you to build C/S applications accessing Oracle via SQL*NET. I would recommend
you determine your needs and then have each vendor respond. A complex prototype
is best to truely test each solution.

Tony Sukkel
Cognos Inc.
Victoria, B.C.

Disclaimer: The opinions and statements contained in this posting are the sole
responsibility of the author and have not in any way been reviewed or approved
by my employer or any network service.