oraperl, os2 and oracle 7

From: Jeffrey D. Parker <parker_at_fcs6090.fcs.ford.com>
Date: 20 Dec 1994 20:18:16 GMT

Howdy. Has anyone gotten oraperl for OS/2 to work with version 7 of Oracle yet? This is something I could find very useful since my DBA tells me we are moving away from Oracle 6.

If nobody has done it yet, would anyone that has done it for other platforms maybe help me out by telling me what I would need to do. I would certainly be willing to try the port myself if I had a clue where to start.

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey D. Parker           e-mail: parker_at_dsp.fcs.ford.com
Network Administration         // So long Amiga...