Re: Forms 3.0 question

From: Marcus Anthony <mant_at_dump.com>
Date: 20 Dec 1994 17:02:42 GMT

In article <3d6vip$qs1_at_budapest.ozonline.com.au>, mant_at_dump.com (Marcus Anthony) says:

>>I have a block containing 1 queryable field and several display-only
>>fields. When I SELECT info from a table into these fields, every thing
>>is OK except when I try to clear or leave the form. The question, "Do
>>you want to commit changes??" pops up. However, if I instead perform

Just one addition -- if you have been saying 'yes' to the commit question, you are inserting duplicates into your database.

Marcus Anthony
Dept of Public Safety
Santa Fe, NM

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? Received on Tue Dec 20 1994 - 18:02:42 CET

Original text of this message