Re: ANSI SQL92

From: Paul Singer <singerap_at_powergrid.electriciti.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 10:14:22

In article <3c027l$i96_at_sand.cis.ufl.edu> xhai_at_beach.cis.ufl.edu (Xiaohai Zhang) writes:
>From: xhai_at_beach.cis.ufl.edu (Xiaohai Zhang)
>Subject: ANSI SQL92
>Date: 5 Dec 1994 21:55:01 GMT

>Hi, Can anybody kindly tell me how I can get any documents or
>books about ANSI SQL92?

>Thanks for your help.

>Xiaohai Zhang

>xhai_at_cis.ufl.edu

The ANSI X3.135-1992 standard (that ANSI SQL92 in english) is availabel from ANSI directly. You can contact them by mail at 11 West 42nd Street, New York, New York, 10036. You can also contact them by telephone, contact information to get their number (sorry I don't have it handy).

This tome runs to approximately 500 pages and costs around $120 plus shipping and handeling. It is also nearly impenatratable unless you speek standardease.

I have found a little book called SQL Instand Reference by Martin Gruber to be a much friendly guid to ANSI SQL92. This book is published by SYBEX ISBN 0-7821-1148-3 and cost about $14. You should be able to find this at your local technical book store. Received on Tue Dec 06 1994 - 10:14:22 CET

Original text of this message