Application Manager

From: Don Vick <dvick_at_lanier.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 17:24:25 GMT

We are using a GUI development tool called Application Manager, made, I think, by a British company called Intelligent Environments. Application Manager is used to develop clients on OS/2 machines using an Oracle database, which may be either on the same OS/2 machine or on a Unix machine.

I would like to hear from other users of this product -- experiences, problems, solutions, etc. I would also like to hear from people who have looked at the product and decided not to use it for whatever reason.

Thanks.

Donald E. Vick (dvick_at_lanier.com, dvick_at_crl.com) Voice: (404) 493-2194 Fax: (404) 493-2399 Received on Mon Dec 05 1994 - 18:24:25 CET

Original text of this message