Re: Oracle Reseller

From: <jschmidt_at_connect.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 94 21:31:30

In article <stinsonD07s15.3Ey_at_netcom.com>, <stinson_at_netcom.com> writes:
> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
news.connect.net!news.sprintlink.net!hookup!swrinde!howland.re ston.ans.net!ix.netcom.com!netcom.com!stinson
> From: stinson_at_netcom.com (D J Stinson)
> Subject: Oracle Reseller
>
> For the best prices on Oracle products please call

Are you referring to ORACLE related products or ORACLE product offerings?

Unless I missed something big ORACLE value added resellers sell run times of the various ORACLE products. which are contractually limited to running the VARs applications. Received on Sat Dec 03 1994 - 21:31:30 CET

Original text of this message