Questions: costs & training...

From: Scott Stokes <sjstokes_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 07:22:42 GMT

I have been working as a hardware/software tech for about 3 years now. I have a strong interest in the Database and programming area of computers. Although it has been easy for me to purchase and learn such end-user programs like Visual C++, Access, and Paradox, I have been searching for a while now on finding a realistic way to get into the Oracle world. I am hoping that someone with Oracle experience would be kind enough to share some of thier secrets with me as to how they worked themselves into the Oracle environment.

Scott Stokes                                                sjstokes_at_netcom.com
NETCOM, the West Coast's Leading Internet Service Provider.      (408) 554-8649