compare ORACLE and INFORMIX

From: Frank Schirrmeister <mac_at_rz.uni-jena.de>
Date: 1 Dec 1994 11:20:53 GMT

I have the task to compare ORACLE and INFORMIX. Therefore I need some informations.

Does anybody have informations about the follow topics ? :

  • last publications from ORACLE or INFORMIX
  • presence at conferences from both
  • which computerarchitectures have been supported from both?
  • How is the market situation from both? (in Germany and Worl-Wide)
  • projects with universities and other institutes (of prime importance ist the situation in Germany)

Please mail the answers to mac_at_fsuj50.rz.uni-jena.de .

Thanks for all Answers

     Frank Received on Thu Dec 01 1994 - 12:20:53 CET

Original text of this message