Re: sqlforms and reportwriter problems

From: Michael P. Vergara <vergara_at_nosc.mil>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 17:16:00 GMT

In article <3bg2fi$eqe_at_news.cais.com>, Ken Ford <ken_at_cais.cais.com> wrote:

>Hello all:
>
>I am trying to install sqlforms 3.0 and reportwriter 1.1.X. As you might
>guess, I am having problems. With sqlforms, the following error messages
>is displayed when I try to create a "NEW" form:
>
>ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

[snip]

You need to create the SQL*Forms tables, and then grant access to them to yourself or to public. The scripts are in $ORACLE_HOME/forms30/admin.

>With ReportWrite, I get the following error message after I log on:
>
>Unable to access the SQL *ReportWriter V1.1 tables. They must be installed in
>your account, or you must be granted access to them, before using SQLREP.

Same problem. The tables either do not exist or you do not have access to them. These scripts are in $ORACLE_HOME/sqlreport/admin.

>System info:
>
>Sun SPARC station 10
>Sun OS 4.1.3
>Oracle 7.1
>
>Thanks in advance from someone new to Oracle and Oracle Admin.
>
>...Ken

Mike Vergara           |   Be good...and you will be lonesome
vergara_at_nosc.mil       |                                       Jimmy Buffett
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of anyone else but me.  So there.