Synchronizing Open Forms

From: Steven Burns <smburns_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 23 Nov 1994 17:20:05 GMT

I realize that this has probably been discussed to DEATH, but..... I have an application that uses up to five seperate forms and each form may have multiple pages. For speed sake I leave the tables open and let the user move between them, using buttons. For Example, The user opens up the MainMenu and then presses the button for the Borrower Form. The form comes up just fine (the MainMenu is still open). The user then has the option of generating an invoice(by pressing another button), but when the invoice comes up it is on the first record. The code in the pushbutton method is as follows: var
f form
endVar

if attach("Invoice") then
f.moveTo()
else
f.open("Invoice")

Where would I place the code, and if so what code, to keep the same record on the new form and then back again. (GOD, I hope that made sense)

Any Help would be appreciated.
Thanks
smburns_at_interaccess.com Received on Wed Nov 23 1994 - 18:20:05 CET

Original text of this message