Oraperl problems

From: Beckmann Bobby <z940580_at_gusher.uprc.com>
Date: 21 Nov 1994 23:23:23 GMT

Ok, hopefully someone out there will be able to help me. I am trying to get oraperl compiled and running using a sunpro C compiler with Oracle V7. Now, I can get it so that it compiles successfully, and oraperl runs regular perl scripts without any problems, but as soon as I try to do a &ora_login, I get a segmentation fault. In the debugger, it looks like it dies while doing a setmem() command in libc.so. I was wondering if anyone has successfully compiled oraperl, and if anyone was aware of the the problem.

Oh, and its the newest version of Perl, and the newest Oraperl up to patch level 4.

If possible send me e-mail, since my news server seems to have several days of delays in receiving news server.

TIA,
Bobby

| Bobby Beckmann <bbeck_at_ctp.com> | |
| Cambridge Technology Partners | Proper fermentation is the |
| 304 Vassar St. | key to a happy life. |
| Cambridge, Ma 01939 | |
| 617-374-8741 | |