Converting Access DB to ORACLE?

From: Mark J. Thompson <73303.3537_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Nov 1994 00:07:46 GMT

I'm looking to find someone who has converted an Access database into ORACLE. I'd like to know what issues you faced in the conversion. Are currently using Microsoft Access with ORACLE in a client/server environment or did you switch to another client tool, like PowerBuilder?

I've heard that the ODBC driver offers limited capability, especially in regards to performance. I'd like to here what experience others had using Access against a backend Oracle database.

Please drop me a private email. I'd appreciate a phone no. as I may have more questions regarding it. Thanks.

Mark Thompson Received on Tue Nov 22 1994 - 01:07:46 CET

Original text of this message