remark/greed lies and video

From: Eric Pierce <sac50216_at_saclink1.csus.edu>
Date: 18 Nov 1994 22:14:35 GMT

Hi,

*FLAME ON*

If you didn't know, Oracle was one of the big computer companies that faced major protests from janitors when Oracle resisted labor organization. (Another company was the Danish maker of Lego toys)

Larry E. was referred to as a "megalomaniac" in PC Week opinion column recently.

By the way, what is the percentage of an average support employee's salary compared to an Oracle executive? Why are customers paying so much when a lot of Oracle employees are wearing $500 suits and drive expensive cars? How much did the Oracle "towers" cost to build next to the Bay?

Is there anybody that does not think that Oracle is the epitomy of american corporate greed and materialistic brainwashing?
*FLAME OFF*
I like people from India more then I like most of my fellow "gringo" americans. Hopefully we can learn some spiritual balance from Indian culture in order to pull ourselves out of the abysmal social conditions that afflict the USA.

The USA has gotten rich by expoiting the people and resources of many other countries, we don't need more racist gibberish to divide the people, we need a global vision of peace, security and prosperity.

enjoy,

EP Received on Fri Nov 18 1994 - 23:14:35 CET

Original text of this message