Parallel Server working w/v7.0.16?

From: <rjen_at_rvax.syntex.com>
Date: 16 Nov 1994 21:25:47 GMT

We are a VAX/VMS shop running the Parallel Server. We are just beginning the upgrade process to go from 7.0.15.6 to 7.0.16.6 and have heard of some bugs with the Parallel Server. My question is, is there anyone out there using the Parallel Server on VAX/VMS under Oracle v7.0.16.6? What is your experience? Feel free to post or email me at jennifer.corliss_at_syntex.com.

Thanks.

--
Jennifer Corliss is on an InterGalactic cruise...       |The opinions expressed
                                                        |above may not be those
   ...in her office                                     |of my employer.