Re: Back-to-back printing from SQR program

From: Saad Ahmad <sahmad_at_mfa.com>
Date: 14 Nov 1994 04:51:09 GMT

Maria Paulo (mpaulo_at_metz.une.edu.au) wrote:
> : Is there any one that could help me how I would be able to set up my SQR
> : program to be able to print document back-to-back in a piece of paper.
> : If I have a printer that does this sort of job how would I let it know
> : that I want it to print in duplex mode?

You are writing a file when you are using SQR; so use printer-init string to put the printer sequence on top of the file and then just print the file

*                          Saad Ahmad                        *
*                          McHugh Freeman & Associates, Inc. *
*                          Ph:  (414) 798-8606 Ext. 457      *
*                          Fax: (414) 798-8619               *
*                          E-Mail: sahmad_at_mfa.com            *