Re: Forms 4.0 and Printing

From: Robert DuMoulin <rdumouli_at_lanier.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 18:30:11 GMT

Selwyn C Wies (scwies_at_world.std.com) wrote:
: I am building a Forms 4.0 application (Windows PC , UNIX server). A
: requirement is that user selectable menu options will directly print text
: files (SQL*PLUS reports) . What options are there ???

: I would rather not host to DOS (ugly) and I need to print some landscape,
: small font type reports.

: I am trying to use DDE calls to WordPerfect, but this seems messy.

: Any ideas ????

Try creating PRO*C user exits to create print files and shell an OS command to print the files from the PRO*C functions. Received on Tue Nov 08 1994 - 19:30:11 CET

Original text of this message