Re: SQORA.DLL doesn't recognize DBQ parameter?

From: Jacqui Caren <Jacqui.Caren_at_ig.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 15:58:24 +0000

In article comp.databases.oracle:<wmeahan.211.00084455_at_ef0424.efhd.ford.com>, wmeahan_at_ef0424.efhd.ford.com (Bill Meahan) writes:
> Any fixes/workarounds? This is a showstopper for an application
> being developed here and the cost of buying an ODBC driver (e.g.
>Intersolv/Q+E at $99/seat) would be prohibitive.
>
>And no, moving to Oracle 7 is not currently an option :-)
>--
>Bill Meahan, Senior Developer | wmeahan_at_ef0424.efhd.ford.com
>Electrical & Fuel Handling Division, Ford Motor Company
> "Computers are the most stupid machines in the world -
> they do EXACTLY what you TELL them to do!" (Gus Ogletree)

What does the application do?

Could you use Web technology to provide the same functionality?

We were asked by a few of our customers to design user interfaces for various applications. We offered a range of solutions and they loved the Web based solution.

Jacqui

--
Jacqui Caren, Paul Ingram Group Ltd. J.Caren_at_ig.co.uk
My opinions are corect...  ( and my spelling ? :-)