Forms 4.0.12 (ros -101 errors) dammit!

From: Paul Berger <pberger_at_nic.hookup.net>
Date: 24 Oct 1994 08:48:58 -0400

O.K. I need help.

I had been working on a form for a couple of days. I was getting real close to being finished with it's design and more or less happy about the whole process. I am not happy now!

While in Designer (using a very well equipped OS/2 machine) I decided to save my form to disk. My system hung at this point for some reason.

I had to cold start. Upon trying to call up my precious form I had so diligently been working on, I received a simple terse "ros: -101" error. Designer then took me back to the load form dialog. I have been unable to get at this form since. The ".fmb" appears to be intact, but Designer will simply not load this particular form. (I would prefer not to have to start from scratch to rebuild this baby.)

Steve, Dennis, anyone please help!

PB
Berger Software Received on Mon Oct 24 1994 - 13:48:58 CET

Original text of this message