Re: MS Query??

From: Doug Harris <ah513_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 1994 20:17:00 GMT

In a previous article, cindy_at_dprmpt.dataprompt.com (Cynthia Mumford) says:

> Help! I need a way to test whether ODBC is installed/working properly
>on my PC, and have received a couple of suggestions to check out
>the connection with MS Query.

   You can test the SQL*Net layer without using ODBC using the NETTEST.EXE program which should be in your ORAWIN\BIN directory. This may help to pinpoint the problem.

   Make sure you have ORAWIN\BIN in your PATH. This is the most common problem.

--
   - Doug Harris
     Database Administrator, System Development Division,