Re: Multilink/VB and Oracle Stored procedures

From: Mark Richter <mrichter_at_oracle.uucp>
Date: 19 Oct 1994 13:44:52 GMT

In article <ooaaoo.8.001E75D9_at_mixcom.com> ooaaoo_at_mixcom.com (Govind Seshadri) writes:

>Qn on Intersolv's Multilink/VB.
>Does anyone know how good this tool is when used with Oracle stored procedures?
>In particular, does it support ARRAY data types returning from a stored proc?
>Oracle Glue, though a pretty good API in general, is rather poor when it comes
>to handling stored procedures.
>
>Also, does anyone know the current status of the OCX controls for VB from
>Oracle? What is the official name of this product?

The official name of the product is Oracle Objects, due in our customers hands by the end of this year with VBX support, OLE automation, C++ classes and bound controls for MFC and OWL. OCX support follows next year.

Regards,

Mark D. Richter
Sr. Director of Development
Oracle Desktop Products

>Any info is much appreciated!
>Cheers,
>Govind

Mark D. Richter              Oracle Corporation, Desktop Products Division
Internet:mrichter_at_us.oracle.com                      CompuServe:70400,3514