Oracle Database Server for Sale

From: Empty <cchin_at_cs.uml.edu>
Date: 19 Oct 1994 04:25:46 GMT

I have two sets of Oracle Database Server for sale, all with original disks and manuals, they are ..

  1. Oracle Database Server for OS/2 Version 1.0 this sets with bounch of heavy manuals, 60 disks, in perfect condition.
  2. Oracle Database Server for NETWARE Version 1.1 this sets is lighter, with 26 disks( only 3.5" )and mauals, also in perfect condiction.

If you feel interested, please contact me by e-mail, and make your offer and raises any questions, thank you!

  • Bill cchin_at_cs.uml.edu