Oraperl source?

From: Jared P. Hecker <hecker_at_panix.com>
Date: 11 Oct 1994 16:36:44 -0400

Hi, all -

Can anyone point me to the author of oraperl and/or source code for it? I understand he is no longer able to keep it up, and I am discussing with Oracle their possibly assuming responsibility for it (while keeping it in the public domain - I was clear about that).

Followups to e-mail, please.

Thanks!

jh

--
Jared Hecker                            |
hecker_at_panix.com                   |