Pro*C - Building DOS Executable?

From: Clarence Johnson <johnson_at_venice.sedd.trw.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 1994 02:01:47 GMT

Ive been trying to compile,link, and run the first sample program from the Precompilers Guide. The problem is that I always get a windows executable. Ive been able to compile and link the the sample using both the windows interface and the command-line interface to Microsoft visual C++. Thought that the command-line interface might give me a DOS executable. There is no windows code in the samples. Where does this code come from? From the Pro*C or Microsoft libraries(libw,libcew,sql15win,corewin,coreowin)? Has anyone ever compiled the samples into a DOS executable? I even tried setting the executable type to DOS in Visual C++ workbench. Can you create a DOS executable with Pro*C for windows? Help Please. Thanks in advance.

Clarence Johnson
TRW inc.
johnson_at_venice.sedd.trw.com
(310)952-8788 Received on Sun Oct 09 1994 - 03:01:47 CET

Original text of this message