Re: IOUW '94 Utility Diskettes

From: Joseph Bennett <bennettj_at_news-server>
Date: 7 Oct 1994 12:10:41 GMT

Gary Meyers (dbsgrm_at_arco.com) wrote:
: Anyone know what format these are? I'm on SunOS; I tried bar, tar, fdmount, and even
: tried them on a Mac.

These should be MS-DOS formatted 1.44 (or maybe 720k) diskettes.

: ---
: Gary Meyers : Usual disclaimer here
: dbsgrm_at_arco.com : My opinions, etc. etc.

*    Joseph Bennett, I can be reached at bennettj_at_ugly.microserve.net        *
*                   Microserve Information Services                          *
*       The Northeast Extension of the Information Superhighway              *
* "I have a fear of letting my mind wander, I'm afraid it won't come back"   *
*                "I don't do drugs, I don't have the time."                  *