Oracle7 & Hypercard ???

From: Yippee <jdutta_at_gartner.com>
Date: 5 Oct 1994 18:58:49 GMT

One of our Oracle databases still under Version 6 needs to be migrated to Version 7. One of the obstacles is a Hypercard application which currently runs against V6. In doing a straight porting, we found some SQL statements which worked against Oracle6 do not against Oracle7.
* Does anybody have experience in porting a Hypercard/Oracle6
application to Hypercard/Oracle7 ?

* If so, what are the things we should look out for ?
Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Please post to this newsgroup or send me email at jdutta_at_gartner.com Received on Wed Oct 05 1994 - 19:58:49 CET

Original text of this message