TKPROF does it work, and if so, HOW?!

From: Hans Lindberg <d7hansl_at_dtek.chalmers.se>
Date: 28 Sep 1994 16:23:29 GMT

I've experienced some problems using tkprof. To my knowledge Tkprof is supposed to give you information about your transaction's execution time,elapsed time etc. What i need to know is my transaction's total elapsed time. If i add the recursive statements' elapsed time to the total off all non recursive statements' elapsed time, I get a result that differs substantially from reality. Is tkprof known to be buggy?

Oeystein Kaaresen Gullspaang Kraft AB K-d Sweden Received on Wed Sep 28 1994 - 17:23:29 CET

Original text of this message